What is the XMRig Miner (PUA)?
XMRig Miner (PUA) Coin Miner Trojan haunts all popular cryptocurrency due to the infected resources it obtains after compromising computers. To stop this process manually is almost impossible as the malware has unique survivability that it uses in case of removal. It attacks the CPU and with the help of its power it mines digital money. After some time of the Trojan activities, the computer overloads to maximum.
The load of the CPU is directly related to the XMRig Miner (PUA) Coin Miner Trojan. It goes without saying that its presence in the system has really negative effect on the computer. However, it may take a lot of time to detect the threat yourself, it has almost no obvious symptoms that the owners of infected computers may pay attention to. It will not show you a slew of pop-ups or redirects as well as it is not going to scary you with error alerts, etc.
How does XMRig Miner (PUA) get on my computer?
XMRig Miner (PUA) Trojan infects computer after the installation of cost-free utilities. If users do not pay close attention to what they obtain, they tend to set up malicious applications. Of course, it happens not with a direct purpose, but in the form of built-it samples. It is mandatory to avoid such mindless installation and always read download agreements. Take care of the system right now with the helpful malware detector that can reveal the threat before it makes troubles. Such utility is an anti-malware scanner that finds viruses, PUPs, adware, spyware, Trojans, etc on the computer and kills them. Its direct function is to keep your system clean and remove all unwanted rubbish as soon as it appears.
The process of XMRig Miner (PUA) Trojan is not a difficult task if you do it with our GridinSoft Anti-Malware tool. Several clicks are enough to remove the source of infection and all related components that might be linked to this sort of infection.The presence of such app prevents the same troubles in the future.
How to fix all what XMRig Miner (PUA) did?
Despite all these circumstances we recommend you to delete Virus, XMRig Miner (PUA) immediately. You can do it without efforts with special tool – Anti-Malware by GridinSoft.
What advantages has Anti-Malware compared with other software?
- Anti-Malware finds all threats, that present on PC;
- Anti-Malware deactivates all viruses and other malicious software effectively;
- Anti-Malware is easy to use;
- The possibility of using the trial version of Anti-Malware free of charge.
More information about Anti-Malware and its advantages you can receive on our website on the page ABOUT US.
How to delete XMRig Miner (PUA) virus completely?
If you want to delete XMRig Miner (PUA) virus with Gridinsoft Anti-Malware, you need to do some manipulations. There are several steps how to remove XMRig Miner (PUA) virus. Let’s consider them:
At first, you need to download >Gridinsoft Anti-Malware. For this, press the following button:
Then discover XMRig Miner (PUA) virus and all other threats, which penetrated on your PC. For this, you need to scan PC:
- Install and run Anti-Malware
- Move on the tab ‘Scan’ in the main menu.
- Start scanning process by pressing the button ‘Quick scan’.
- Wait until the program scans
- Select ‘Move to quarantine’ and press the apply button.
- The program will remove all viruses
- On this step you need to shut down all your browsers, click on ‘Tools’ in Gridinsoft Anti-Malware’s window and select ‘Reset browser settings’:
- You will see successful finisfing process
After all this operations you need to restart your PC to activate appropriate settings. After completing these steps, your computer will be fully devoid of virus and other malware. To verify this, you can start a re-scan.
Instruction to avoid a re-infection PC by virus
You can organize a protection for PC in real-time. It helps you to avoid a re-infection by virus. You can do it by using our special tool – Gridinsoft Anti-Malware. To understand that this software is very convenient for you, download a free version of Gridinsoft Anti-Malware:
After that, activate a feature of the On-Run Protection. For this you need to do such actions:
- Open the window of Gridinsoft Anti-Malware.
- Move on the tab ‘Protect’.
- Activate On-Run Protection by clicking the button ‘Start’.
After all this manipulations you’ll see such result:
- Open the ‘Update’ tab and check the newest updates
- At the end on the ‘Scan’ tab choose the Full scan of your system.