What is the Virtual Piano?
Virtual Piano extension for Google Chrome browsers is a harmful item that is absolutely useless on your PC. It can appear in alerts that you can possibly see in some other browsers also that are based on the Chromium open source project. It has a form of a window in your browser that offers to promote your PC. The window you see enables the extension at once and it is very easy to click on it accidentally.
The Virtual Piano adware deals not only with the extension but starts trying to sell different subscriptions, tools and other utilities. When such objects get to the computer, they reveal to be various Trojans, spyware, viruses, worms, etc. Not only generation of annoying alerts is so dangerous, unwanted objects can collect personal data and monitor traffic. It will be difficult to delete the source of adware manually, read further about automatic ways of removal.
How does Virtual Piano get on my computer?
The Virtual Piano could happen really simply. Due to the deceptive technique adware can penetrate the system without user’s knowledge. It comes with the absolutely safe utilities in the form of bundled tools. You can personally prevent the intrusion of such dangerous items if you mind the installation process. Do not be so fast to click on the button “Next” but pay attention to what you exactly obtain. Use anti-malware scanner to increase the level of your security. This helpful tool may find the source of malware and kill it fast. The utility is helpful not only against adware but other computer threats, too.
To be short, it is mandatory for you now to eliminate the Virtual Piano adware. Then, you need to find a solution against all possible threats you may face in the future. So why not to find a perfect solution for both cases at the same time? Meet GridinSoft Anti-Malware that will both protect your system in the future and remove this current infection from your system in several clicks. The instructions set forth below have all necessary information about removal.
How to fix all what Virtual Piano did?
Despite all these circumstances we recommend you to delete Virus, Virtual Piano immediately. You can do it without efforts with special tool – Anti-Malware by GridinSoft.
What advantages has Anti-Malware compared with other software?
- Anti-Malware finds all threats, that present on PC;
- Anti-Malware deactivates all viruses and other malicious software effectively;
- Anti-Malware is easy to use;
- The possibility of using the trial version of Anti-Malware free of charge.
More information about Anti-Malware and its advantages you can receive on our website on the page ABOUT US.
How to delete Virtual Piano virus completely?
If you want to delete Virtual Piano virus with Gridinsoft Anti-Malware, you need to do some manipulations. There are several steps how to remove Virtual Piano virus. Let’s consider them:
At first, you need to download >Gridinsoft Anti-Malware. For this, press the following button:
Then discover Virtual Piano virus and all other threats, which penetrated on your PC. For this, you need to scan PC:
- Install and run Anti-Malware
- Move on the tab ‘Scan’ in the main menu.
- Start scanning process by pressing the button ‘Quick scan’.
- Wait until the program scans
- Select ‘Move to quarantine’ and press the apply button.
- The program will remove all viruses
- On this step you need to shut down all your browsers, click on ‘Tools’ in Gridinsoft Anti-Malware’s window and select ‘Reset browser settings’:
- You will see successful finisfing process
After all this operations you need to restart your PC to activate appropriate settings. After completing these steps, your computer will be fully devoid of virus and other malware. To verify this, you can start a re-scan.
Instruction to avoid a re-infection PC by virus
You can organize a protection for PC in real-time. It helps you to avoid a re-infection by virus. You can do it by using our special tool – Gridinsoft Anti-Malware. To understand that this software is very convenient for you, download a free version of Gridinsoft Anti-Malware:
After that, activate a feature of the On-Run Protection. For this you need to do such actions:
- Open the window of Gridinsoft Anti-Malware.
- Move on the tab ‘Protect’.
- Activate On-Run Protection by clicking the button ‘Start’.
After all this manipulations you’ll see such result:
- Open the ‘Update’ tab and check the newest updates
- At the end on the ‘Scan’ tab choose the Full scan of your system.