What is the rtCru.exe?
rtCru.exe process indicates Trojan Horse presence in your system. It aims to disrupt digital currency. This becomes possible with infecting users’ computers and using the power of their CPUs. So, Bitcoin, Monero, and other popular digital currencies are in danger. The biggest problem with this miner is that it conducts its dangerous activities really secretly and hides deep in the background, so you may not know about it for a long time.
This rtCru.exe trojan comes to the system and harmful processes begin. The ways how this kind of threat penetrates the system are obvious, it may come as built-in tool that masks itself and comes inside the computer with cost-free software. As a rule, most of toll-free software contains infected samples that users obtain with the installation. So, rtCru.exe trojan miner can appear in any computer. However, don’t be upset if you have installed it. It is still not too late to solve the problem.
How does rtCru.exe get on my computer?
To be honest, rtCru.exe Miner appears because of wrong users actions. In most cases it is mindless installation of toll-free applications that can contain infected malware samples. We think it is mandatory for users to be careful with utilities they download. As a result, people face abnormal CPU usage, programs freezing and not normal functioning of the device. Of course, the situation is not so hopeless as you can always delete the threat automatically with the help of a special utility. Our GridinSoft Anti-Malware tool detects and deletes such unwanted objects as well as many other computer threats in several clicks only. So, we offer you to try in action. It is a kind of scanner that can be useful against this concrete type of threat, but track viruses, PUPS, spyware, adware, etc. Do not forget to reset infected browsers.
No doubt rtCru.exe Miner Trojan is in your system if:
- The CPU and GPU power goes up abnormally.
- Computer load factor multiplied.
- Games constantly freeze and stuck.
- Mouse often does not react on your movements.
How to fix all what rtCru.exe did?
Despite all these circumstances we recommend you to delete Virus, rtCru.exe immediately. You can do it without efforts with special tool – Anti-Malware by GridinSoft.
What advantages has Anti-Malware compared with other software?
- Anti-Malware finds all threats, that present on PC;
- Anti-Malware deactivates all viruses and other malicious software effectively;
- Anti-Malware is easy to use;
- The possibility of using the trial version of Anti-Malware free of charge.
More information about Anti-Malware and its advantages you can receive on our website on the page ABOUT US.
How to delete rtCru.exe virus completely?
If you want to delete rtCru.exe virus with Gridinsoft Anti-Malware, you need to do some manipulations. There are several steps how to remove rtCru.exe virus. Let’s consider them:
At first, you need to download >Gridinsoft Anti-Malware. For this, press the following button:
Then discover rtCru.exe virus and all other threats, which penetrated on your PC. For this, you need to scan PC:
- Install and run Anti-Malware
- Move on the tab ‘Scan’ in the main menu.
- Start scanning process by pressing the button ‘Quick scan’.
- Wait until the program scans
- Select ‘Move to quarantine’ and press the apply button.
- The program will remove all viruses
- On this step you need to shut down all your browsers, click on ‘Tools’ in Gridinsoft Anti-Malware’s window and select ‘Reset browser settings’:
- You will see successful finisfing process
After all this operations you need to restart your PC to activate appropriate settings. After completing these steps, your computer will be fully devoid of virus and other malware. To verify this, you can start a re-scan.
Instruction to avoid a re-infection PC by virus
You can organize a protection for PC in real-time. It helps you to avoid a re-infection by virus. You can do it by using our special tool – Gridinsoft Anti-Malware. To understand that this software is very convenient for you, download a free version of Gridinsoft Anti-Malware:
After that, activate a feature of the On-Run Protection. For this you need to do such actions:
- Open the window of Gridinsoft Anti-Malware.
- Move on the tab ‘Protect’.
- Activate On-Run Protection by clicking the button ‘Start’.
After all this manipulations you’ll see such result:
- Open the ‘Update’ tab and check the newest updates
- At the end on the ‘Scan’ tab choose the Full scan of your system.