What is the Your Windows Computer Has Been Blocked?
“Your Windows Computer Has Been Blocked” is a fake error displayed by a malicious website. Users get redirected to this site by potentially unwanted adware-type programs (PUPs). These apps often infiltrate the system without user”s consent. In addition, they collect personally identifiable information and deliver intrusive online advertisements.
How does Your Windows Computer Has Been Blocked get on my computer?
“Your Windows Computer Has Been Blocked” error states that user”s computer has been infected and that suspicious activity has been detected. It is also said that user”s personal information (banking details, passwords, etc.) is in threat. In order to solve the problem and return the system to the previous state victims must contact “Windows Support” via phone number (1 888-509-7321) provided. Victims will then receive help solving the problem. However, be aware that “Your Windows Computer Has Been Blocked” error is fake. It is simply a scam. Cyber criminals attempt to trick victims into calling and paying for services that are not needed. Therefore, you should ignore this error. It is also noteworthy that adware-type applications are likely to deliver intrusive online advertisements. To achieve this, developers employ virtual layer – a tool that enables placement of third party graphical content. Displayed ads often conceal the content of visited websites. For this reason, web browsing quality significantly decreases. If that wasn”t enough, ads may redirect to malicious websites.
How to fix all what Your Windows Computer Has Been Blocked did?
Despite all these circumstances we recommend you to delete Virus, Your Windows Computer Has Been Blocked immediately. You can do it without efforts with special tool – Anti-Malware by GridinSoft.
What advantages has Anti-Malware compared with other software?
- Anti-Malware finds all threats, that present on PC;
- Anti-Malware deactivates all viruses and other malicious software effectively;
- Anti-Malware is easy to use;
- The possibility of using the trial version of Anti-Malware free of charge.
More information about Anti-Malware and its advantages you can receive on our website on the page ABOUT US.
How to delete Your Windows Computer Has Been Blocked virus completely?
If you want to delete Your Windows Computer Has Been Blocked virus with Gridinsoft Anti-Malware, you need to do some manipulations. There are several steps how to remove Your Windows Computer Has Been Blocked virus. Let’s consider them:
At first, you need to download Gridinsoft Anti-Malware. For this, press the following button:
Then discover Your Windows Computer Has Been Blocked virus and all other threats, which penetrated on your PC. For this, you need to scan PC:
- Install and run Anti-Malware
- Move on the tab ‘Scan’ in the main menu.
- Start scanning process by pressing the button ‘Quick scan’.
- Wait until the program scans
- Select ‘Move to quarantine’ and press the apply button.
- The program will remove all viruses
- On this step you need to shut down all your browsers, click on ‘Tools’ in Gridinsoft Anti-Malware’s window and select ‘Reset browser settings’:
- You will see successful finisfing process
After all this operations you need to restart your PC to activate appropriate settings. After completing these steps, your computer will be fully devoid of Your Windows Computer Has Been Blocked virus and other malware. To verify this, you can start a re-scan.
Instruction to avoid a re-infection PC by Your Windows Computer Has Been Blocked virus
You can organize a protection for PC in real-time. It helps you to avoid a re-infection by Your Windows Computer Has Been Blocked virus. You can do it by using our special tool – Gridinsoft Anti-Malware. To understand that this software is very convenient for you, download a free version of Gridinsoft Anti-Malware:
After that, activate a feature of the Real-Time Protection. For this you need to do such actions:
- Open the window of Gridinsoft Anti-Malware.
- Move on the tab ‘Protect’.
- Activate Real-Time Protection by clicking the button ‘Start’.
After all this manipulations you’ll see such result:
- Open the ‘Update’ tab and check the newest updates
- At the end on the ‘Scan’ tab choose the Full scan of your system.