What is the PC Mechanic?
PC Mechanic unwanted application produces great number of pop-ups in the browser. Hackers inject the application with advertisement aim because it promotes a revenue from Internet vendors. This software is dangerous when it stays in the system for too long, so we suggest quick elimination.
Once PC Mechanic malicious application penetrated the system, it starts generating advertisement banners with the appeal to install new programs. Despite this fact, PUP can collect private information that cyber criminals may implement then to get a revenue from advertisers and vendors. The fact that somebody unknown gets access to your privacy without your wish is the best motivation to eliminate the threat.
How does PC Mechanic get on my computer?
Notifications by PC Mechanic malware only confuse users about their presence, in fact, they do not convey any substantial information. To keep them in the system has no sense, especially, if user knows that such utilities are harmful for the performance of the PC and can even steal personal data (passwords, bank card credentials) and send them to the third-party users. Freeware installation will be dangerous until you strengthen your current anti-virus software with a malware tracker. This utility may find the computer threats that anti-virus software does not detect as malicious.
We offer you to try our anti-malware tracker GridinSoft Anti-Malware to eliminate the PC Mechanic malicious application. To make the task easier, we share the removal guide you see below.
How to fix all what PC Mechanic did?
Despite all these circumstances we recommend you to delete Virus, PC Mechanic immediately. You can do it without efforts with special tool – Anti-Malware by GridinSoft.
What advantages has Anti-Malware compared with other software?
- Anti-Malware finds all threats, that present on PC;
- Anti-Malware deactivates all viruses and other malicious software effectively;
- Anti-Malware is easy to use;
- The possibility of using the trial version of Anti-Malware free of charge.
More information about Anti-Malware and its advantages you can receive on our website on the page ABOUT US.
How to delete PC Mechanic virus completely?
If you want to delete PC Mechanic virus with Gridinsoft Anti-Malware, you need to do some manipulations. There are several steps how to remove PC Mechanic virus. Let’s consider them:
At first, you need to download >Gridinsoft Anti-Malware. For this, press the following button:
Then discover PC Mechanic virus and all other threats, which penetrated on your PC. For this, you need to scan PC:
- Install and run Anti-Malware
- Move on the tab ‘Scan’ in the main menu.
- Start scanning process by pressing the button ‘Quick scan’.
- Wait until the program scans
- Select ‘Move to quarantine’ and press the apply button.
- The program will remove all viruses
- On this step you need to shut down all your browsers, click on ‘Tools’ in Gridinsoft Anti-Malware’s window and select ‘Reset browser settings’:
- You will see successful finisfing process
After all this operations you need to restart your PC to activate appropriate settings. After completing these steps, your computer will be fully devoid of virus and other malware. To verify this, you can start a re-scan.
Instruction to avoid a re-infection PC by virus
You can organize a protection for PC in real-time. It helps you to avoid a re-infection by virus. You can do it by using our special tool – Gridinsoft Anti-Malware. To understand that this software is very convenient for you, download a free version of Gridinsoft Anti-Malware:
After that, activate a feature of the On-Run Protection. For this you need to do such actions:
- Open the window of Gridinsoft Anti-Malware.
- Move on the tab ‘Protect’.
- Activate On-Run Protection by clicking the button ‘Start’.
After all this manipulations you’ll see such result:
- Open the ‘Update’ tab and check the newest updates
- At the end on the ‘Scan’ tab choose the Full scan of your system.