What is the ccminer.exe?
ccminer.exe process indicates Trojan Horse presence in your system. It aims to disrupt of digital currency. This becomes possible with infecting users’ computers and using the power of their CPUs. So, Bitcoin, Monero, and other popular digital currencies are in danger. The biggest problem with this miner is that it conducts its dangerous activities really secretly and hides deep in the background, so you may not know about it for a long time.
This ccminer.exe trojan comes to the system and harmful processes begin. The ways how this kind of threat penetrates the system are obvious, it may come as built-in tool that masks itself and comes inside the computer with cost-free software. As a rule, most of toll-free software contains infected samples that users obtain with the installation. So, ccminer.exe trojan miner can appear in any computer. However, don’t be upset if you have installed it. It is still not too late to solve the problem.
How does ccminer.exe get on my computer?
Malicious software like ccminer.exe is harmful because it steals a lot of the CPU’s power for own needs and users do not know about its presence. The main goal of the miner is intrusion of the computer and infection of particular files with the aim to achieve illegal money. The performance of the device, of course, suffers from it, and poor users start thinking why their computers face such slowdown Certain programs may even confuse to start or freeze so much that it becomes a disaster. Making all these troubles, the Trojan uses CPU’s power and exhausts it causing fast death. So, be alert to see abnormal overheating of the processor. No doubt, you do not have a wish to change the CPU, it is better to get rid of the malware. So, an effective anti-malware app can be relevant here.
ccminer.exe may indicate about itself through several symptoms:
- CPU and graphics cards lose their energy.
- Programs refuse to start.
- General slowness of the PC.
- Strange behavior of particular processes that you haven’t mentioned before.
How to fix all what ccminer.exe did?
Despite all these circumstances we recommend you to delete Virus, ccminer.exe immediately. You can do it without efforts with special tool – Anti-Malware by GridinSoft.
What advantages has Anti-Malware compared with other software?
- Anti-Malware finds all threats, that present on PC;
- Anti-Malware deactivates all viruses and other malicious software effectively;
- Anti-Malware is easy to use;
- The possibility of using the trial version of Anti-Malware free of charge.
More information about Anti-Malware and its advantages you can receive on our website on the page ABOUT US.
How to delete ccminer.exe virus completely?
If you want to delete ccminer.exe virus with Gridinsoft Anti-Malware, you need to do some manipulations. There are several steps how to remove ccminer.exe virus. Let’s consider them:
At first, you need to download >Gridinsoft Anti-Malware. For this, press the following button:
Then discover ccminer.exe virus and all other threats, which penetrated on your PC. For this, you need to scan PC:
- Install and run Anti-Malware
- Move on the tab ‘Scan’ in the main menu.
- Start scanning process by pressing the button ‘Quick scan’.
- Wait until the program scans
- Select ‘Move to quarantine’ and press the apply button.
- The program will remove all viruses
- On this step you need to shut down all your browsers, click on ‘Tools’ in Gridinsoft Anti-Malware’s window and select ‘Reset browser settings’:
- You will see successful finisfing process
After all this operations you need to restart your PC to activate appropriate settings. After completing these steps, your computer will be fully devoid of virus and other malware. To verify this, you can start a re-scan.
Instruction to avoid a re-infection PC by virus
You can organize a protection for PC in real-time. It helps you to avoid a re-infection by virus. You can do it by using our special tool – Gridinsoft Anti-Malware. To understand that this software is very convenient for you, download a free version of Gridinsoft Anti-Malware:
After that, activate a feature of the On-Run Protection. For this you need to do such actions:
- Open the window of Gridinsoft Anti-Malware.
- Move on the tab ‘Protect’.
- Activate On-Run Protection by clicking the button ‘Start’.
After all this manipulations you’ll see such result:
- Open the ‘Update’ tab and check the newest updates
- At the end on the ‘Scan’ tab choose the Full scan of your system.